Our prestigious German client operates as an unique electronic and software developer competence center, specialized in the field of electronic steering systems, they are one of the leading multinational companies in the automotive industry, whose main focus is to create and provide high-tech development solutions to its partners.
- Full cycle ECU (Electrical Control Unit) development, servo control supplement and operation system development in embedded C
- Plan and execute embedded systems, prepare software requirements
- Implementing and integrating requests coming from clients (automotive industry), internal electronics development and testing
- Documentation considering security processes, delivering technical design, end-to-end software implementation, module level testing in C
- Keep in touch with architects, software integrators and project leaders
- Electrical Engineer or IT degree (BSc/MSc)
- On junior level 2 years of intern background or 1 year full-time experience of C programming in real-time embedded environment
- On senior level 3-4+ years of embedded development background
- Knowledge of analog and digital hardware for hardware-based programming
- Knowledge of measuring tools for developing and testing
- Fluent English is a must, German not required but nice to have it
- Experience in MATLAB/Simulink/Python/AUTOSAR/MISRA C is an advantage
- Engine control system or test system development background is also a plus
- Hasonló munkakörben szerzett tapasztalat.
Töltsd fel vagy készítsd el Önéletrajzod és küld el pályázatod a Jelentkezem gomb segítségével.
- Mentor programming, have the chance to learn from the most experienced colleagues
- Flexible working time
- Amazing social environment with friendly, smart and helpful colleagues
- Participating in international projects
- Providing language courses
- Competitive salary and other benefits